By Kayla Demint
Easy to make, quick Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Bars made with an Almond Flour Cheesecake Crust, creamy Cheesecake filling and tart Raspberry topping. Low carb and ketogenic friendly Cheesecake recipe.
I’ve always liked Cheesecakes. Silky, creamy, decadent. But I’ve never really taken the time to make one because in my mind they were difficult to make. I’ll be the first to admit I’m not much of a baker or someone who does great at cooking as an exact science. I’m more of the “just eye ball it” cooking type which does not always translate well to baking.
But my Mom has always made No Bake Cheesecakes which are relatively simple and straightforward, super easy to whip up for a good dessert.
I’ve been making a lot of keto friendly low carb recipes lately so I thought I would give it a shot to create a tasty, low carb cheesecake bar that didn’t lack flavor. This would be excellent as a dessert for Thanksgiving!
You could easily swap out the raspberry jelly for another flavor if you prefer.
The amount of stevia is really personal preference. I don’t like things to be really sweet so I use less but if you want something sweeter you can add more.
- For the crust:
- 2 tbsp butter + some for the pan
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- For the filling:
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temp
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup cool whip
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ - ½ cup sugar free raspberry jelly
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, melt 2 tbsp butter. Add almond flour and eggs, mix well to combine. Rub a dish or pie pan with butter (I used a 9x9 dish), put almond flour crust on the bottom. Put in oven at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and use a mixer to whip for about 3 minutes until it starts to get creamy. Add in lemon juice, continue beating. Add in cool whip, continue beating. Add in heavy cream, continue beating. Mix until well combined and creamy, you will notice a texture change when it is ready. Stir in cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Layer cheesecake filling on top of almond flour crust. Spread evenly. Top with raspberry jelly and mix in swirls with a knife or fork.
- Put in the fridge for an hour prior to serving or in the freezer for at least 20 minutes. Cut into bars or pieces and eat!
Filed Under: Desserts, Ketogenic Tagged With: almond flour cheesecake crust, cheesecake bars, cheesecake bites, Cheesecake recipe, cheesecake recipe no sour cream, keto cheesecake, keto cheesecake bites, keto desserts, low carb cheesecake, sugar free cheesecake