- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Caesar dressing of choice (or use the Caesar Dressing from Kale Caesar salad)
- optional: grilled lemons, cheese crisps
- Lightly oil lettuce.
- Place directly on grill and let sit for 3-5 minutes until grill marks appear. Flip and do the same on the other side.
- To make salad: lay out grilled lettuce (you can cut into pieces if you like but it looks great for presentation if you leave it whole), top with cherry tomatoes, sliced carrots and parmesan cheese. Drizzle over caesar dressing.