This Jicama Fries recipe makes a crisp & delicious batch of low carb keto fries, a healthier alternative to regular fries. Low carb, keto, paleo, gluten free
- 1 Jicama or 1 package Jicama fries from Trader Joe’s (about 2 cups Jicama Fries)
- Seasonings of choice: garlic powder, seasoned salt, onion powder, parmesan cheese, truffle salt, etc.
- Oil (I use Avocado oil but you can also use olive oil, coconut oil or duct fat)
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- If using a jicama, remove skin and cut into fry shapes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add in jicama and cook for about ten minutes until slightly softened.
- Once done, drain water and pat jicama dry with a paper towel. Mix jicama with seasonings of choice in a bowl with avocado, olive or coconut oil.
- Cook for 23 minutes at 400 degrees, flipping halfway through until fries are desired levels of crispy.
- Serve with favorite dipping sauce.