- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup minced white onion
- 1/4 cup broccoli, chopped small
- 1/4 cup carrots, chopped small
- 2 cups Enchilada sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 medium corn tortillas
- 1 cup mexican cheese blend
- toppings: cilantro, sour cream, greek yogurt, pickled red onions, pico de gallo, hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a pan over medium heat. Add in onion and cook, stirring occasionally for five minutes. Add in carrots and broccoli. Cook for another five minutes until vegetables are starting to caramelize.
- Add in ground beef and break up with a spatula. Continue cooking until ground beef is no longer pink. Add about 1/4 cup Enchilada sauce into meat and stir to combine.
- Put the tortillas on a plate with a wet paper towel and microwave for 20 seconds until just slightly pliable.
- Add about 3 spoonfuls of ground beef to each tortilla, then roll up. Place in an oven safe baking dish and repeat with the rest of the tortillas. You might have leftover filling–save it for a taco or burrito later!
- Add enchilada sauce over the top of the rolled tortillas, cover with cheese and bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top with your favorite toppings. I like Avocado and Cilantro!