A delicious twist on the classic buffalo chicken wing. Buffalo cauliflower with a hot zesty sauce and a cooling yogurt dip.
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- (optional) green onions for garnish
- favorite dipping sauce (I used Ranch)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. Add buffalo sauce and combine well.
- Pour buffalo sauce over cauliflower florets in a bowl. Combine well.
- Place on a lightly greased light baking sheet. Don’t overcrowd.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Flip.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.