Lemon Almond Muffins recipe made with paleo and keto friendly flour for the perfect morning treat! | Paleo, Keto, low carb, gluten free
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 2 squirts stevia or other sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- slivered almonds for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, heavy cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Add in baking powder, almond flour, sweetener of choice, pinch of salt. Mix together well.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin. Cook at 350 degrees for 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.