- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4–1/2 cup hot sauce (more = spicier) (I used Franks)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup cheese (I used a blend of Monterey Jack and Sharp Cheddar)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced bell pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the greek yogurt or sour cream, butter, hot sauce, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Once combined, add chicken and mix again. Add in cheese and mix.
- Put mixture in two ramekins and bake for about 7-10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Take out of oven and garnish with thinly sliced bell pepper and green onions.
- Serve with chips, crackers, bread, celery, carrot sticks, etc.
This dish can easily be made bigger for a crowd. If you want to make a bigger version, I would suggest doubling or tripling the recipe and putting it in a cast iron skillet and slightly increasing the cooking time.
If you’re doing keto or low carb, swap the yogurt and use sour cream.