- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups mexican cheese blend or monterey jack
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese or feta crumbles (optional)
- for topping: green onions, avocado, sour cream, extra hot sauce, more cheese, ranch, bleu cheese dressing, etc.
- For Cauliflower Tots (If making, otherwise just use regular store bought tots)
- 1.5 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 egg, whisked
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- To Make Tots:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add riced cauliflower to a bowl and put in microwave for 5 minutes to dry out.
- Add egg and mix well, then add in shredded cheese and onion powder, garlic powder and smoked paprika.
- Form into tots and put on greased baking sheet, silicone baking mat or lightly greased parchment paper.
- Cook in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, then flip and cook another 15-20 minutes until tots are golden brown.
- To Assemble Totchos:
- In a cast iron skillet or baking dish, lightly spray bottom of dish with cooking spray (or rub butter or olive oil). Layer tots on the bottom of the dish.
- Melt butter in a bowl then mix with hot sauce. Coat chicken and mix well.
- Top tots with Buffalo Chicken, then top with cheese. Top with bell peppers and bleu cheese, if using.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes until cheese has melted. If you want, you can also put it under the broiler for 5-8 minutes to get the cheese golden brown.
- Top with your favorite toppings such as bleu cheese crumbles, sour cream, avocado, green onions, ranch, etc.