Easy Chicken & Vegetable Foil Packets. Just toss in Chicken & Veggies, wrap it up in foil and toss it on the grill for an easy summer night meal!
- 1 pd chicken thighs
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- For assembly: foil
- Cut chicken thighs into cube sized pieces. Cut bell pepper, red onion, mushrooms into 1/2″ sized pieces. Slice zucchini and yellow squash lengthwise, then slice every 1/4″ or so, creating little half circles.
- Lay out a foil packet about 10″ x 10″ – more or less depending on how much food you want to put in each packet.
- Add in however much chicken and veggies you want then top with a good dollop of basil pesto.
- Take the two edges of the foil and connect, wrap together. Do the same with the other sides of the foil. You should end up with a foil “packet” full of your food.
- Toss on a grill on high heat for about 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly.