- 4 cups cauliflower crumbles
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- optional 8 oz goat cheese
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- sage leaves
- optional: herbs to mix in (rosemary, thyme, etc.)
- In a pot over medium heat, add 1 tbsp butter. Add in cauliflower crumbles and allow to cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in cream cheese and sour cream, allow to melt.
- Give it a few good cracks of salt and pepper which will help cut the fat and add some much needed seasoning. If it’s bland, you need more salt!
- In a pan, melt remaining 1 tbsp butter over medium low heat. Once melted, add in sage leaves and lightly fry until butter has turned slightly brown but not burnt.
- Pour brown butter and sage leaves over the top of creamy cauliflower mash.