A how to guide on how to smoke St Louis Style Ribs for an easy and delicious meal. Can be made in the oven as well. Keto, low carb, paleo
- 2 racks St Louis Style Ribs
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce of Choice (I used Lillie’s Q Zero Sugar Carolina Sauce)
- 2 tbsp rub of choice (I used All You Can Spice Coffee BBQ)
- 5 tbsp butter
- a spray bottle with apple cider vinegar
- Light fire in Big Green Egg (or other smokeand get the temp steady at 250 degrees. Add in plate setter and make sure temp stays steady.
- While the fire is getting ready, season the ribs on front and back well with your rub.
- Add ribs to the smoker.
- Periodically, spray ribs with apple cider vinegar to help keep moist.
- After three hours, take the ribs out and brush on the BBQ sauce. Top with chunks of butter then wrap tightly in foil.
- Put back on the egg for one more hour.
- Take ribs out, let rest for 10 minutes, then serve!