- 3 pds pork shoulder
- 1 white onion
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Cut the onion into slices. Zest the limes and then cut in half.
- Turn the Instant Pot on the meat setting then put in the pork shoulder. Add in the paprika, cumin and garlic powder. Add in the white onion, the chipotle peppers, juice and zest of limes, chicken stock.
- Set time for 55 minutes. Close lid (make sure it’s sealed!)
- Once cooked, release pressure (you can do it manually or naturally, either is fine). Shred pork with two forks. If it’s not shredding easily, cook it for another 20 minutes.
- (Optional) Once shredded, lay it on a baking sheet and broil on high for 5 minutes until the ends get crispy.
- Serve on tacos, burrito bowls, with bbq sauce on sandwiches, etc. Anywhere you would use shredded pork!