How to Make Mexican Shredded Beef in the Instant Pot.
- 2.5 pd beef chuck shoulder
- 1 1/2 tbs Taco seasoning
- 2 Chipotle peppers in Adobo
- 1/2 yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup beef broth OR favorite Mexican beer
- 2 limes
- Put the beef shoulder in the Instant Pot, rub with Taco Seasoning and then add the Chipotle Peppers and the roughly chopped yellow onion. Pour in the beef broth or Mexican beer. Squeeze juice of limes over meat then throw in limes.
- Close the lid. Set Instant Pot to “Meat” setting and press the + button to add more time, set to 50 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot has come to pressure and then cooked for the 50 minutes, let it manually release pressure.
- Once pressure has released, open Instant Pot and using two forks, shred Beef.