- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg, whisked
- favorite pizza toppings (pictured: pepperoni, cheese, caramelized onions, olives, garlic, basil)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a bowl. Put in the microwave for one minute, take out and stir. Put in the microwave for another minute, stir well. Add in almond flour and egg. Mix to combine well.
- The dough will be a little wet but if it is too wet that you can’t get it to stop sticking to your fingers, then add a little more almond flour.
- Roll the dough flat with a rolling pin or with a piece of plastic wrap on top and use a wine bottle into a pizza shape.
- Lay on a lightly greased pizza pan or on a silicone baking mat.
- Cook for 12 minutes.
- Top with favorite pizza toppings. Put back in the oven for 5-7 minutes until cheese has melted.
inspired by Fat Head pizza dough