Quick and easy Lemon Chicken Thighs Instant Pot recipe. Perfect healthy recipe for a weeknight dinner.
- 1.5 pd boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- s&p to taste
- On the Instant Pot, press the saute button. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Once the Instant Pot has gotten hot, add the butter and let it melt, then add the chicken. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Once browned, cut lemon in half and squeeze juice onto chicken then throw in the two lemon halves. Add the chicken broth, garlic and chopped rosemary.
- Press cancel on the Instant Pot, then select the Poultry button. It should say 15 minutes. Let it come to pressure and cook for the 15 minutes.
- Once done, let it release pressure by itself for about 3-5 minutes then you can manually release it the rest of the way.
This recipe is easily scaleable and can be made for a larger group.