- 4 cups cauliflower florets, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups cheddar, grated
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 3–5 tbsp chopped pimentos (depending on how much heat you want)
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, add cauliflower florets and cook for 3-5 minutes (don’t overcook or they get mushy).
- Drain the cauliflower then return to pot. Add in heavy cream and cream cheese. Stir. Add in shredded cheddar cheese and continue stirring until melted and well incorporated, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in bacon and pimentos. Let cook for another 3-5 minutes. Serve.