An easy Pizza Chicken recipe for an easy to make and delicious keto and low carb friendly dinner. Keto, low carb, gluten free
- 2 chicken breasts
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese or Italian cheese blend
- optional pizza sauce, goat cheese or basil pesto
- for garnish: basil (micro greens, pesto, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes)
- other filling ideas: sundried tomato (sausage,)
- Cut a slit into chicken breasts lengthwise so they’re almost cut in half but with a little bit still attached so that you can “stuff” the chicken.
- I used goat cheese and spread it on the inside of the chicken then added in some chopped pepperoni. If you’re using pizza sauce, I’d put it in here.
- Fold the chicken over then top with the mozzarella cheese and more pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. You can take off 5 minutes of the baking time and stick under the broiler for 5 minutes if you want the cheese to get a little more golden brown.
- Top with garnishes of choice.
This is very easy to scale for more people, just get more chicken, pepperoni, cheese and toppings of choice.