Easy and delicious low carb and keto friendly Sausage Balls recipe that makes an excellent appetizer or side for a crowd. Or just have them all to yourself! Keto, low carb
- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 1–1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Using your hands, form little balls (as big/small as you like). Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until sausage is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (optional). I like ranch, some people like marinara.