Easy and delicious low carb and keto friendly Sausage Balls recipe that makes an excellent appetizer or side for a crowd. Or just have them all to yourself! Keto, low carb
I really like snacks and finger foods. There’s something inherently fun about them. Just pop ‘em in your mouth for a little taste of delight.
These sausage balls are definitely one of my favorite snacks. They’re hearty, cheesy and go great dipped in a variety of sauces, plus you could definitely make a meal out of them. It’s always nice when one dish can serve multiple purposes.
I like to make these for parties or for watching the big game, they’re fun to just graze on. Sometimes I also make them just for dinner though.
You can also mix them up a little. Try different flavored sausages, different spices or different cheeses.
- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 1-1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Using your hands, form little balls (as big/small as you like). Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until sausage is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (optional). I like ranch, some people like marinara.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing your pictures!