like love pizza as much as the next gal. Preferably thin crust. Good toppings, usually some sort of combination different than the traditional pepperoni. My favorite pizza right now is one from a restaurant out here that has pesto and avocado on it. You can add chicken or tri tip. It is delicious and I could probably eat it every day.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1-2 eggs, beaten (do one at a time)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (or cheddar)
- ½ tablespoon each dried oregano, rosemary or other herbs and spices (optional)
- favorite toppings of your choosing
- Remove stems and leaves from cauliflower. Grate the whole head of cauliflower with a cheese grater. Alternatively, you can chop the cauliflower into florets, put in food processor and pulse until it looks like grain being careful not to over pulse or else it will turn into a puree.
- Once cauliflower is riced, put in microwave safe bowl and cook uncovered in microwave for 8 minutes. There's no need to add liquid, the moisture of the cauliflower will steam itself.
- Once done, allow to cool. Then mix in 1-2 eggs (depending on how big), cheese, and herbs and spices of your choice.
- Line baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper. Put on cauliflower crust, spreading evenly. Place in 450 degree oven for about 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add on toppings, then cook another ten minutes or until cheese has melted and toppings are heated through.