I’m all about breakfast life.
And this is definitely the type of breakfast that’ll get you out of bed in the morning.
I’m using Clifty Farm’s ham that comes in already made biscuit slices which makes it easy to just toss in a pan and be on your breakfast-loving way!Print
- 4 slices Ham (I used Clifty Farm’s biscuit slices)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 round Queso Fresco or other frying cheese
- 2 tbsp Chives
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a pan over medium heat, add in olive oil. Slice the queso fresco and add it to the pan, frying it until it turns brown and crispy on both sides.
- In another pan, add the ham until it’s heated through.
- Once the ham is re-heated, add butter to the same pan you re-heated ham in and then fry eggs. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To plate, layer queso fresco, ham and fried egg on a plate. Top with chives and serve.
This recipe is easily scalable, simply up the egg to as many people as you are serving!
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American