These Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches with Slaw are a flavor bomb. Filled with flavorful Buffalo Chicken, topped with a tangy slaw on top of a fluffy and flaky biscuit. Keto, low carb
Hey it’s Kayla and yes I am still obsessed with all things buffalo chicken. I’m probably always gonna be and it’s time I just accept that.
Hopefully it’s something that you enjoy too because I’ve got another good buffalo chicken recipe to share with you!
These Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches are crazy good with all their different textures and flavor profiles. I mean first you have a fluffy and cheesy biscuit, topped with shredded buffalo chicken with just the right amount of heat and then you’ve got a nice cool slaw with some crunchy bits to round it all out.
These would be really fun for game day but I’ll be real with you I just ate them on a Tuesday night after work. But I imagine you could set up a fun little bar of these for a game day or even for a potluck or something. Just make a big batch of biscuits, keep the chicken warm in a pot, instant pot or crock pot and then have the slaw ready to go on the side. So fun!
I’m always the type of person who likes to think how I can use different foods for entertaining because in my mind I’m just always entertaining people with these lavish but actually realistic spreads.
A girl can dream, right?
So whether you are making these for a party as the hostess with the mostest, or you’re just making these for yourself on a Tuesday, they’re delicious and you deserve it.
Now go forth and chow!
Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches with Slaw
For buffalo chicken:
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken I make mine in the Instant Pot*
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1/3 cup hot sauce more or less for preference
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1½ - 2 cups cheese I used a mix of mozzarella and cheddar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-4 tbsp butter cut into pieces
- ¼ tsp baking powder optional*
- 1 8 oz. package Coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1-3 tbsp Jalapeno optional
- 1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard or 1/2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Everything spice or a mix of garlic onion, salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
For garnish: more hot sauce, green onions, bleu cheese dressing, ranch dressing
To make chicken:
- Mix shredded chicken with melted butter and hot sauce. Set aside.
To make biscuits:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Form into balls (as many/little as you want, I made 6). Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until firm.
To make slaw: Mix sour cream, heavy cream, white wine vinegar and spices in a bowl. Add in coleslaw mix, jalapeno (if using) and mix to combine.
To assemble sandwiches:
- Cut the biscuits in half. I like to spread some bleu cheese or ranch on the biscuit then top with buffalo chicken, slaw and some green onions.
I use my Instant Pot to quickly make shredded chicken by putting frozen breasts or thighs in and setting to poultry for 18 minutes. If you don't have an Instant Pot, this recipe would be great to use a leftover rotisserie chicken or just baking or boiling some chicken.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing your pictures!