Keto Double Chocolate Cake recipe a low carb dessert that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! keto, low carb, gluten free
The other day I made a batch of these Keto Double Chocolate Donuts with collagen and I thought to myself, “Self, how come you haven’t made a Keto friendly chocolate cake recipe yet?”
Instead of answering myself, I went into the kitchen and whipped one up. My gift to you (and me). Because what is life without a little chocolate cake sometimes, you know what I mean?
Especially when you’re two weeks out from moving out of your house and into a temporary rental and two weeks away from moving out of the temporary rental into your new house! Anyone? No? Just me?
But seriously, this will 100% satisfy your sweet tooth or your money back….jk but just send me those leftovers! I’d gladly take some cake off your hands.
Plus it’s also got chocolate protein in it! So this is a great way to get in some extra protein if you’re needing it and want it in the form of a delicious chocolate cake.
I’m topping mine with sugar free whip cream for an extra little treat and throwing in some MCT oil for the health benefits but you certainly don’t have to do either. You do you my friend!
What I Used to Make This Recipe:
Zulay Kitchen Citrus Juicer
Omega Power Creamer Cinnamon
Keto Double Chocolate Cake
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops chocolate protein
- 2 tbsp omega power creamer cinnamon or MCT oil of choice optional
- 1 tbsp cinnamon roll sweetener or 1 tsp liquid sweetener
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Sugar Free whipped cream optional
- In a bowl, melt butter. Add eggs to bowl then heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla exact, omega power creamer and sweetener. Whisk together well.
- Add in dry ingredients: almond flour, chocolate protein, baking powder and salt. Mix together well. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Grease a cake pan or individual ramekins and pour in batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Did you make this recipe?
I love seeing your pictures!