- 1 pd langostino, defrosted
- 1 jicama
- 1 batch corn & feta guac
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 lemon, juiced
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- optional: hot sauce, salsa
- Peel jicama and slice thinly, about as thick as you’d want the tostada. If it’s too thick, it will be difficult to chew through.
- Soak jicama slices in cold water for 30 minutes.
- While jicama is soaking, take sliced red onion, put in a bowl with lemon juice. Allow to marinate.
- Gently heat up langostino in a pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add lime juice.
- Once jicama has soaked, put jicama on platter or plate. Top with some greek yogurt, add langostino, corn and feta guacamole and top with marinated red onion.
- Add hot sauce or salsa if you like!