With that being said, I did make guacamole the other day that was pretty good. I definitely wouldn’t call it a traditional guacamole by any means but sometimes you gotta just be adventurous and throw in a few extras with your avocado, mix it up and eat it with some chips (or the whole bag, I’m not here to judge). Plus this is the perfect guac for summer!
In any case, this guacamole has a ton of flavor. Smoky, sweet, tangy and a lot of great texture too because of the corn! It goes good with basically everything as avocado tends to… tacos, burritos, quesadillas, eggs, sandwiches, grilled meats, hot dogs, hamburgers, on a spoon… I can keep naming things this would be delicious on but I’m not sure any of us have that kind of time.Print
- 3 avocados
- 1 corn on the cob
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grill corn on the cob*, once cooked, use knife to cut off kernels
- Peel avocado, remove pit, mash in bowl
- Add cilantro, green onions, corn, lime juice, garlic, s&p
- Mix together and enjoy!
*If you don’t feel like grilling the corn, you can hold it over a gas stove with tongs until the outside gets a little crispy and charred