The Ultimate Keto / Low Carb Gift Guide with product recommendations, foods, drinks and kitchen gadgets!
*Some of the below links are affiliate links, meaning if you purchase a product, it won’t cost you extra but I will receive a small commission. Thank you for helping keep the lights on at Mince HQ! As always, all opinions and views are my own.
Happy December! I’m so excited about Christmas, I’ve got most of my shopping done with my presents wrapped and waiting patiently under the tree. I’ve been putting together some gift guides to help you with some gifts for the people in your life which will hopefully be helpful.
I’ve been seeing a lot of people asking for advice on what to get someone who is newly keto or eating a low carb diet and I think it’s such a sweet gesture to try to do this for someone. I think an excellent gift could be a keto care package made for someone.
So I thought I would put together this Keto Low Carb Gift Guide in the hopes that it helps you or someone you love!
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.
1. Salami gift pack | 2. Pimentos (good for Pimento Mac and Cheese!) | 3. Parmesan Cheese Whisps | 4. Carnivore Club Gift Box | 5. Low carb tortillas | 6-7. Pork rinds | 8. Snack Pack Almonds | 9. Almond Flour | 10. Coconut Flour | 11. Quest Bars | 12. Beef Jerky | 13. Basil Pesto | 14. Avocado Oil | 15. Stevia | 16. Babybel Cheese | 17-18. Hot Sauce Variety Packs | 19. The Gourmet Sea Salt Sampler | 20. Flavored Olive Oils
1. La Croix Sparkling Water | 2. Cold Brew Coffee Bags | 3. Tea Variety Pack | 4. Starbucks VIA Instant Coffee | 5. MCT Oil (for Bullet Proof Coffee!)
1. Instant Pot | 2. Cold Brew Coffee Maker | 3. Spiralizer / Zoodler (Vegetable Noodle Maker) | 4. Handheld Electric Milk Frother
- I think the Instant Pot is an absolute game changer. It cooks meals so quickly (and hands free) and it makes meal prep so easy. I use mine all the time. See some Instant Pot Recipes here.
- I love Cold Brew and while I know not everyone can have a Nitro Cold Brew Kegerator in their dining room, this Cold Brew Coffee Maker is a good start.
- If you’re eating low carb, keto or paleo, chances are you’ve heard of zoodles. If you’re not eating any of those ways, chances are you’ve still heard of zoodles. This makes it super easy to make them.
- I’ve been hearing more and more about Bullet Proof Coffee (and think it’s pretty good myself!) and if you’re interested too, this Frother will make a great addition to your kitchen arsenal.
This is fantastic! There are ideas on here I never would have thought of. Thank you!!
Kayla Demint says
You’re so welcome, I’m glad it was helpful!